Peer Review Process
- Articles submitted will be selected by the Editorial Board.
- Articles that meet the standard writing criteria will be forwarded to the reviewer, while articles that do not meet the criteria will be returned to the author without going through the reviewer.
- Articles that have been reviewed by a reviewer will be returned to the author if revision is needed. After the authors make improvements in accordance with the reviewers' input and assessment, the authors must re-submit and will be reviewed again.
- Articles are reviewed anonymously by reviewers (blind reviews) and given recommendations; accepted / fit for loading, rejected / unfit for loading, or accepted with revision.
- The decision to accept / reject a manuscript is decided by the Editor in Chief based on the recommendation of the reviewer in the editorial board meeting forum.