Peer Review Process
- Submitted Articles will be selected by the Editorial Board.
- Articles that comply with the requirements for good writing style will be sent to the reviewer, while those that do not will be sent directly back to the author.
- If revisions are required, articles that have been reviewed by a reviewer will be sent back to the author. The authors must submit their work again once revisions have been made in response to the reviewers' suggestions and evaluations.
- Reviewers evaluate articles in an anonymous manner (blind reviews) and propose whether they should be accepted / fit for loading, rejected / unfit for loading, or accepted with revision.
- The Editor in Chief decides whether to accept or reject a submission based on the reviewer's recommendation at the editorial board meeting forum.